- Birth Date
- 14 June 1855
- Death Date
- 13 August 1939
Johanna Marie Simonsen
Her surname is listed as "Swenson" on the Deseret News roster and "Simpson" on the 1870 Census. Her given name also appears as "Hanna Mary." She came on the ship, Franklin in 1862 with her father, Nels and mother Elsie and brother Simon. Who died at sea.
- Age at Departure: 7
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Funeral Service in Second Ward for Mary Jeppson", <i>Pleasant Grove Review</i>, August 18, 1939.
- Joseph W. Young, "Report of the Immigration," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 93.
- Parish register of Vejby, Hjorring, Denmark.