- Birth Date
- 18 May 1828
- Death Date
- 13 December 1911
Aroet Lucius Hale
Aroet, Alma, Rachel, and Solomon came to Utah as orphans. Their parents Jonathan and Olive died in Iowa in 1846.
His birth and death dates are confirmed by the inscription on his gravestone, and his death date is also confirmed by is death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 20
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Diary of Aroet Lucious Hale, 1828-1849, 12, 16-17.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Grantsville Pioneer Dead," Evening Standard, 15 Dec. 1911, 8.
- Hale, Aroet L., Autobiographical sketch, Tooele Stake, High Priest Quorum Genealogical Records, early-1925, reel 7018, 43, in Record of Members Collection 1836-1970.
- Heber C. Kimball journals, 1848 June-July and 1848 July-September, in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 14.
- Norton Jacob reminiscence and journal, 1844 May-1852 January, 110-115.
- "Pioneer of Nauvoo and Grantsville is Dead," The Herald-Republican , 15 Dec. 1911, 6.
- "Spry Eulogizes Pioneer," The Herald-Republican , 18 Dec. 1911, 5.
- Utah Death Certificates.