- Birth Date
- Death Date
- 22 August 1872
- Age at Departure: 50
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- 1856 Utah Census.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- "Died," Deseret News, 28 August 1872, 452.
- Heber C. Kimball journals, 1848 June-July and 1848 July-September, in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 24 September 1848, 44.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 14.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Deed book A, 1850-1859.