- Birth Date
- 2 May 1835
- Death Date
- 25 October 1902
Kajse Lisa Stromberg
Traveled on the ship Athena. Her name is listed as Laura on the roster. Rebaptised in Grantsville Ward on 30 May 1863.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Grantsville Ward, Record of Members. (CR 375 8, Reel 2619)
- "Names of Immigrants," Deseret News, 24 September 1862, 2.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 544.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.