- Birth Date
- 1 January 1838
- Death Date
- 15 September 1918
Anna Britta Stromberg
Her surname is "Stanberg" on the Deseret News roster. Anna is the mother of Anna Wilhelmina Isgreen according to Anna Wilhelmina's death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Head of Household
- Anna Wilhelmina Isgreen Pocock, Tooele County Death Certificate, State No. 28, Registrar's No. 229, State of Utah Certificate of Death.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- “Death of Mrs. Annie B. Isgreen,” Tooele Transcript, 20 September 1918, 1.
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- "Names of Immigrants," Deseret News, 24 September 1862, 2.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 544.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America