- Birth Date
- 20 November 1830
- Death Date
- 20 August 1913
Adaline Elmira Scovill
Adaline Elmira Ballou
She is the daughter of Sarah Scoville and wife of Leroy Scoville. Adaline Scoville, a non-Mormon mother, traveled to Salt Lake with her family, mother (who was a Mormon), and stepfather. Her birth and death dates are confirmed by her death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 32
- A. H. Patterson Emigrating Company, Journal, 1863 June-Sept.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 4 September 1863, 2.
- "Mrs. Scoville Dies; Pioneer of Bingham," Salt Lake Herald, 22 Aug. 1913, 6.
- Scoville, Adaline Ballou, Life of Adaline Ballou Scoville by Herself , 16-20.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.