- Birth Date
- 15 March 1833
- Death Date
- 9 May 1915
Joseph and his wife, Elizabeth, emigrated from England with their infant son, James, in 1857 on the ship Tuscarora. They stayed in Johnson County, Iowa for a time, then traveled to Utah with their three surviving children, Joseph, Sarah, and Elizabeth.
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- A. H. Patterson Emigrating Company, Journal, 1863 June-Sept.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 4 September 1863, 2.
- Read, Elizabeth Mary Taylor, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake , 26 vols., 16:161.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America