- Birth Date
- 3 January 1835
- Death Date
- 28 January 1897
Michael, his wife Elizabeth and son Lancelot sailed to America in 1863 on the ship Amazon.
Evidence from emigration and church (Perpetual Emigrating Company) records proves the Earl family traveled to Utah in 1863.
His death date is confirmed by his burial record and Find A Grave website. Although his headstone has 27 January 1897.
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Earl, Michael, Reminiscences. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.