- Birth Date
- 27 September 1798
- Death Date
- 6 July 1850
Cornelius Peter Lott
He was the Captain of the Third Ten. His birth date is confirmed by the Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register.The family's travel to Utah in 1848 is mentioned in his son's obituary.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Daniel Davis diaries, 1846-1892, Journal, 1846 May-1889 January, 90-101.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Gardner, Hamilton. History of Lehi: Including a Biographical Section (Salt Lake City: The Lehi Pioneer Committee, 1913), 404.
- Heber C. Kimball, Autobiography, circa 1842-1858, in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Heber C. Kimball journals, 1848 June-July and 1848 July-September, in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Joseph F. Smith, "Recollections," printed in serial format, Juvenile Instructor. 27 May 1871; 10 June 1871; 24 June 1871. Link connects to 27 May 1871 edition.
- Joseph Fielding journals, 1837-1859, Journal, 1843 December-1859 March, 134-141.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 12.
- Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register.
- "Peter L. Lott. A Lehi Pioneer. Funeral Services," Lehi Banner , 8 Mar. 1906, 1.
- Smith, Joseph F., [Reminiscences], in Susan Arrington Madsen, I Walked to Zion , 36-37.
- William Burton papers, circa 1837-1851, Journal, Volume 11, 1848 June-July.