- Birth Date
- 20 January 1860
- Death Date
- 20 January 1943
John August Erickson
He crossed the Atlantic with his parents on the ship Monarch of the Sea in 1864. His given name was recorded as "Carl" on the ship passenger list.
- Age at Departure: 4
- 1900 Utah Census, Tooele County.
- “Captain Isaac Canfield Company (fourth ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 14)
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Sweden, Baptisms, 1611-1920.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966