- Birth Date
- 9 June 1838
- Death Date
- 30 August 1907
Sarah Jane Mitchell
The Mitchell family initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Heber C. Kimball Company in 1848. Benjamin Thomas was a Captain of Ten. The Mitchell family included Benjamin and his three wives Lovina Buckwalter, Lois Judd, and Caroline Conrad, and four children Benjamin Thomas, Sarah Jane, Emily, and Joseph Smith. Sarah Jane was age 13 when she was re-baptized at the Salt Lake 15th Ward on 9 September 1852.
- Age at Departure: 9
- 15th Ward, Record of Members.
- 1850 Utah Census, Davis County.
- "Another Pioneer Called by Death," Inter-Mountain Republican, 1 September 1907, p. 26.
- "Mrs. Fullmer Dies," Deseret Evening News, 31 August 1907, 1.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.