- Birth Date
- 9 February 1809
- Death Date
- 25 February 1875
William Guliemus Myers
Although his given name isn't given in trail sources (he is only mentioned as "Myers"), it is undoubtedly William Myers because he received property in Salt Lake in 1848. He probably was accompanied by a wife, but research could not specifically identify her. Sources have mentioned the following names of a wife: Jerusha Jay Myers, Zerviah Parish Myers, or Zeruah Myers. It is also unclear if those names refer to one or more than one woman. He was married to "Zeruah Myers" in Nauvoo and her birth was 25 Mar. 1817 (which matches the birth for Zerviah Parish Myers). He was divorced from Jerusha Jay Myers in Salt Lake on 17 Jan. 1852. Zeruah, Zerviah, and Jerusha may be the same person, but that is unclear because the divorce record lists Jerusha's maiden name as Jay, not Parish.
- Age at Departure: 39
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1870 Utah Census.
- Centerville Ward, Record of Members, CR 375, 8, Reel 1157.
- "Died." Deseret News, 7 April 1875, 160.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Heber C. Kimball journals, 1848 June-July and 1848 July-September, in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Journal History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 15.
- [List of those filing for lots, 1848], in Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Land records [ca. 1847-1860].
- Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Thirteenth Ward, Record of Members (CR 375 8, Reel 4792)