- Birth Date
- 10 May 1826
- Death Date
- 16 August 1912
Hester Elvira Dickson
Hester Elvira Poole,
Hester Elvira Nash
Hester initially came to Utah in 1850 with her husband Robert Dickson and son William Edward Dickson. Another son, Thomas, was born about 1849, but we do not know if he was born in Utah. Hester and Robert were divorced in Salt Lake City on 25 December 1851. She then married Isaac Bartlett Nash in Salt Lake City on 24 January 1852. They moved to California that year and returned to Utah in 1864.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Age at Departure: 24
- “Captain John D. Chase Company (independent), passenger list, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 9)
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News [Weekly], 10 August 1864, 361.
- "Personal History of Hester Elvira Pool Nash"