- Birth Date
- 15 May 1850
- Death Date
- 14 May 1940
The Ashman family sailed on the Monarch of the Sea in 1864.
At death, her surname was "Peterson."
- Age at Departure: 14
- 1870 Utah Census, Millard County.
- “Captain John R. Murdock Company (first mule train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 10)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 August 1864, 1B, 2.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Peterson, Isabell Ashman, Interview, in Stella H. Day, comp., Builders of Early Millard: Biographies of Pioneers of Millard County, 1850 to 1875 , 502.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificates.