- Birth Date
- 18 June 1811
- Death Date
- 17 March 1891
Benjamin Henry Cooke
Benjamin Henry Cooke was a shoemaker who emigrated from England with his family in 1864 on the ship Monarch of the Sea. He is listed on the ship and company manifest, and in Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah, as "Henry Cooke." More research is needed to confirm Benjamin's birth and death dates.
- Age at Departure: 53
- Head of Household
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- Captain John R. Murdock Company (first mule train), manifests, 1864.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah, (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 598-599.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 August 1864, 1A.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News [Weekly], 10 August 1864, 361.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America