- Birth Date
- 18 June 1811
- Death Date
- 17 March 1891
Benjamin Henry Cooke
Benjamin Henry Cooke was a shoemaker who emigrated from England with his family in 1864 on the ship Monarch of the Sea. More research is needed to confirm Benjamin's birth and death dates.
- Age at Departure: 53
- Head of Household
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- “Captain John R. Murdock Company (first mule train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 10)
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 August 1864, 1A.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News [Weekly], 10 August 1864, 361.