- Birth Date
- 14 October 1809
- Death Date
- 12 August 1874
William and his wife Hepzibah sailed to America in 1864 on the ship Monarch of the Sea.
William was a lacemaker who came from Nottingham, England.
- Age at Departure: 54
- Head of Household
- 1861 England and Wales Census.
- 1870 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Captain John R. Murdock Company (first mule train), manifests, 1864.
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 August 1864, 1A.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News [Weekly], 10 August 1864, 361.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.