- Birth Date
- 18 May 1829
- Death Date
- 4 June 1854
Arlytia Long Peck
Arlytia Long Carter
She was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 20 May 1849. Her given name is "Arlette" in the Thompson journal. FamilySearch shows her name as "Arlytia Lydia Carter," but the Nauvoo Community Project, the Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, her marriage record and the death certificate of her son Martin Horton Peck all show her middle name as "Long," and not "Lydia."
- Age at Departure: 19
- Heber C. Kimball journals, 1848 June-July and 1848 July-September, in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Journal History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 15.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- William Thompson journal excerpts in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1896-2001 July, 24 September 1848, 17-54.