- Christening Date
- 17 February 1825
- Death Date
- 22 December 1875
William Booth Jr.
William crossed the ocean with his family by way of the ship General McClellan. His given name was written as "Willard" on the General McClellan ship register. William was included on the list of Rawlins Company passengers published in Deseret News. The company he traveled with was also noted in local church financial records.
His birth date is confirmed by England Birth and Christening records. His death date comes from a personal online family history record without accompanying documentation. Additional evidence is needed to confirm its accuracy. The Wellsville Ward financial records confirm that he was traveling in this company.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Head of Household
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- "Wellsville Ward, Persons Who Emigrated by P.E.F. Belonging to this Ward," Wellsville Ward financial records, 1859-1882, Volume 1:85-90.