- Birth Date
- 16 March 1818
- Death Date
- 7 December 1891
Bridget, her husband, and her daughter all emigrated from England together by way of the ship General McClellan. However, only Bridget and Ann were included on the list of passengers in the 1864 Rawlins Company. Henry Lane's name was not on the list. It is likely that he traveled separately at a later date. In 1880, Bridget lived in the household of her son-in-law George Larkin, husband to Ann.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- England and Wales Marriages, 1538-1940
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.