- Birth Date
- 20 May 1818
- Death Date
- 17 October 1875
Abraham came with his wife Sarah, sons Alma and Moroni. The Myers family emigrated from England in 1864 by way of the ship General McClellan. Their westward journey then continued as part of the 1864 Rawlins Company. The company he traveled with was also noted in local church financial records.
In some records, his name is written "Abram." His birth date and death date come from a personal, online family history record (such as FamilyTree, Ancestry, MyHeritage, etc.) without accompanying documentation. Additional evidence is needed to confirm them.
The Wellsville Ward financial records confirm that he was traveling in the same company with his wife and two children.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census.
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "Wellsville Ward, Persons Who Emigrated by P.E.F. Belonging to this Ward," Wellsville Ward financial records, 1859-1882, Volume 1:85-90.