- Birth Date
- 10 December 1828
- Death Date
Birth date confirmed by Logan 1st Ward records at the time of her re-baptism on 8 December 1864. More research is needed to confirm her identity.
- Age at Departure: 35
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Logan 1st Ward, Record of Members. (CR 375 8, Reel 3733)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 261.