- Birth Date
- 12 January 1805
- Death Date
He was listed as "Lars Karlgreen," on the ship manifest in the Mormon Migration database.
Family tradition on Family Tree at FamilySearch.org states that he died 6 March 1864. However, this is obviously incorrect because company and ship manifests indicate that he was still alive after March 1864. More research is needed to identify his date of death.
- Age at Departure: 58
- Head of Household
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 269.
- Sweden, Select Baptisms, 1611-1920.