- Birth Date
- 16 January 1840
- Death Date
- 31 December 1876
Else Jensen Frojd Nilsson
She came to Utah with her brother Hans Frojd and her husband Lars Nilsson. She was listed as "Else Froyd," on the company manifest beneath her husband Lars Nilsson (L Nelssen). She was listed as "Elsa Frojd," on the Mormon Migration database ship manifest and as "E Froyd," on the ship manifest on Ancestry.com.
- Age at Departure: 24
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 371.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.