- Birth Date
- 7 May 1840
- Death Date
- 12 March 1908
- Age at Departure: 24
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 455
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 309.