- Birth Date
- 20 July 1803
- Death Date
She was single from Sweden. She was born in Kyrkofalla, Sweden. More research is needed to confirm her identity.
Her birth date is confirmed by the Salt Lake 17th Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 4 April 1865. That record also indicates that her father's name was Anders Erickson.
- Age at Departure: 60
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- LDS Scandinavian Mission Records. (CR 271 38)
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 314.
- Seventeenth Ward, Record of Members.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.