- Birth Date
- 23 February 1830
- Death Date
- 24 July 1909
Her surname was listed as "Valdby," in the Mormon Migration Manifest. However, it was listed as "Jensen," in the "New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957," collection on Ancestry.com, and in the company manifest.
- Age at Departure: 34
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- Corless, Josephine Wilhelmine Johnson, [Autobiographical sketch], in Jane Jennings Eldredge, "Records and Historical Sketches of Residents of Davis County, Utah," 9 vols. (1916), 5:62.
- "Dies At Seventy-Nine: Mrs. Louisa Johnson Passed Away at the Home of Her Daughter Mrs. Josephine Carlos; Saturday," Davis County Clipper, 30 July 1909, 1.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.