- Birth Date
- 29 March 1814
- Death Date
The Mormon Migration database lists her age as "34." However, the company manifest states that she was "50," at the time of travel.
Birth date confirmed by Logan 1st Ward records at the time of her re-baptism (7 December 1864). More research is needed to identify Johanna's date of death.
- Age at Departure: 50
- Head of Household
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Logan 1st Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 343.