- Birth Date
- 27 February 1841
- Death Date
He died en route near Elk Horn Station. Passenger List records indicate that he came as a single man and married Nielsine sometime before crossing the plains.
- Age at Departure: 23
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- John P. R. Johnson diary, 1864 July-September, 11.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 390.