- Birth Date
- 25 October 1826
- Death Date
- 8 April 1916
More research is needed to confirm Anna's date of birth as secondary sources conflict. At this time, the date given in Anna's death certificate will be used.
- Age at Departure: 37
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- Find a Grave
- "Funeral Services For Mrs Annie Johnson," American Fork Citizen, 15 April 1916, 7.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 371.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 799.