- Birth Date
- 13 March 1804
- Death Date
- 19 May 1886
The family sailed to America in 1864 on the ship Monarch of the Sea. The ship manifest shows her name as "Kersti Nilsson."
Pehr and his wife were listed on the company manifest under the surname of 'Nilsen." Their two children Nils and Johanna were listed under the surname of "Pehrsen." Their son Soren was listed under the surname of "Enstrom."
- Age at Departure: 60
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Logan 1st Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Sweden, Baptisms, 1611-1920.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.