- Birth Date
- 27 October 1810
- Death Date
- 30 May 1899
Johanna Sophia Olson
She was listed as "Johannes Olson," in the company manifest, and as "Johanna Olsson," in the Mormon Migration database. It appears that he surname varies from record to record.
More research is needed to confirm Johanna's birth and death dates. Dates listed reflect family tradition from Family Tree at FamilySearch.org and the book Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah.
- Age at Departure: 53
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "Early Valley Resident Dies: Mary Charlotte Langlois Walked Most of Way Across Plains," Ogden Standard-Examiner, 29 July 1926, 12.
- Find a Grave
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1077.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Sprague, Matilda Christina Ohlson, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake, 26 vols., 4:46-47.