- Birth Date
- 6 April 1823
- Death Date
- 13 July 1912
His surname was listed as "Persson," in the Mormon Migration database and as "Petersson," in the "New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957," collection on Ancestry.com. The company manifest lists the surname as "Pehrsen." Later censuses indicate that the surname was Americanized to Peterson. The family lived in Utah for awhile but eventually settled in Colorado.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Head of Household
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- Find a Grave
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Parish Register of Farlov, Kristianstad, Sweden.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Account 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 379.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 762.