- Birth Date
- 29 July 1833
- Death Date
- 11 September 1900
The company she traveled with was noted in local church financial records.
Her birth date is confirmed by Logan 1st Ward records at the time of her re-baptism (4 December 1864).
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Logan 1st Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.