- Birth Date
- 26 May 1833
- Death Date
Gardrud Marie Soderdahl
Gardrud traveled with her son Johan to the United States. However, Johan died aboard the ship Monarch of the Sea on 18 May 1864. She was listed as "Marie Soderdahl," in the company manifest. She went by her maiden name at the time of travel. Later in life it appears that she went by "Mary C," or "Mary Caroline." At this time, it is believed that Gardrud died 23 January 1914 in Washington State despite data from Family Tree that she died 25 March 1902.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849 - 1886, Ledger C, p. 396.
- Sweden, Baptisms, 1611-1920.
- Washington Death Certificates, 1907-1960