- Birth Date
- About 1811
- Death Date
More research is needed to confirm Marie's identity. She was listed as "Marie Svanstrom," in the company manifest and as "Maria G. Swanstrom," in the Mormon Migration database ship manifest. She was listed as "Mary E. Swanstrom in the North Thirteenth Ward records. At this time, we have been only been able to locate her in the North Thirteenth Ward records at the time of her re-baptism (4 May 1865).
- Age at Departure: 53
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- North Thirteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1848-1886, Ledger C, p. 737.