- Birth Date
- 15 September 1815
- Death Date
- 27 June 1895
He was listed as "Lars Svensen," in the company manifest and as "Lars Swensen," in the Mormon Migration original ship manifest. Elna Bodelson traveled with the Swenson Family to Utah.
- Age at Departure: 48
- Head of Household
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 736
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 786
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.