- Birth Date
- 2 March 1827
- Death Date
- 3 October 1897
Carl's surname was listed as "Wilklund," in the company manifest. It was listed as "Winklund," in the "New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957," on Ancestry.com.
Carl at some point moved to Logan, Utah, and joined the RLDS Church.
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- Black, Harvey B., Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "Died: Wiklund," The Saints' Herald, 27 October 1897, 692.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 757.