- Birth Date
- 25 September 1821
- Death Date
- 22 August 1905
Francis Marion Easterday
He was a non-Mormon who traveled with his wife, four daughters, and two sons. They were going to Oregon and then California. They remained with the group as far as Salt Lake City, Utah.
His death date is confirmed by California death records.
- Age at Departure: 42
- Head of Household
- 1860 Missouri Census, Clinton County
- 1870 California Census, Santa Clara County.
- 1900 California Census
- California, Death Index, 1905-1939.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Higginbotham, Margaretta Easterday, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake , 26 vols., 15:115.
- Peery, Elizabeth Letitia Higginbotham, in Mormon biographical sketches collection [ca. 1900-1975], reel 2, box 2, fd 14, item 5, 4-7.
- Utah Pioneer Biographies, vol. 23, p. 80-82