- Birth Date
- 10 July 1819
- Death Date
- 28 November 1905
The Smith family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Heber C. Kimball Company in 1848. The family included Charles and Sarah Price, and their son Charles Edward.
At the end of a mission, Charles traveled home to the Salt Lake Valley with the Jacob F. Secrist/Noah T. Guymon Company in 1855. He was a Captain of Ten and chaplain.
- Age at Departure: 28
- Age at Departure: 35
- 2nd Company of 50 reports, 1855 May 31, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Charles Smith reminiscences and diary, 1842 March-1905 June, 18-21, 332.
- Hansen, Peter Olsen, Journal [ca. 1876], 121-24.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 7 September 1855, 2.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America