- Birth Date
- 13 April 1800
- Death Date
- 9 September 1864
Diana traveled from England on the ship Hudson. She died while traveling on the plains en route to Utah. John T. Gerber's journal mentions a woman, likely Diana, being buried on the morning of the 10th of September. Her surname in Mormon mission records is written "Walter." Diana's christening date is located under the name "Hannah Wilde" in England birth and christening records. Her marriage record to Samuel Waller also records her name as "Hannah Wild." More research is needed to confirm her date of birth.
- Age at Departure: 65
- Died en Route
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- Gerber, John T., Journal, in Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 Oct. 1864, 3-9.
- "List of Immigrants," Deseret News, 19 October 1864, 2.
- Smith, John Lyman, Diary in John Lyman Smith, Papers, 1845-1875, vol. 2, 102-117.