- Birth Date
- 5 September 1859
- Death Date
- 29 October 1947
Agnes Boardman Chappell
Agnes came from England on the ship General McClellan in 1864 with her parents and siblings.
Six of the nine family members died while traveling, including both parents. All died prior to arrival in Salt Lake except young Robert, who died just a few days after they arrived, while they were on their way to Nephi.
Her surname is Park on the Utah census and Find A Grave website. She married Joseph Duncan Park.
- Age at Departure: 4
- Edward Chappell (Age: 42)
- Agnes Chappell (Age: 40)
- Sarah Jane Chappell (Age: 19)
- Priscilla Pitt (Age: 17)
- Emily Ann Chappell (Age: 14)
- Eliza Duncombe (Age: 14)
- Frederick William Chappell (Age: 10)
- Robert Edward Chappell (Age: 6)
- Angelina Arthelia Chappell (Age: 2)
- Jemima Elizabeth Chappell (Age: Infant)
- 1861, England Census.
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 1920 Utah Census.
- 1930 Utah Census.
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England and Wales, Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008.
- Find a Grave (Website)