- Birth Date
- 15 July 1833
- Death Date
Phoebe, her oldest son John, and youngest daughter Eliza, arrived in New York on 23 June 1864 via the ship The General McClellan. Though British Mission records indicates she intended on bringing two daughters, plans must have changed as is indicated in the August 1952 Deseret News article. She left her husband and daughters Mary Ann and Maria in England. Phoebe married James Warner Bosnell on December 2, 1865.
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- "Jack Chew Enjoys 100th Birthday at Home in Ashley," Vernal Express 28 August 1952, 1, 8.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886 Ledger C, p. 272