- Birth Date
- 4 February 1841
- Death Date
- 8 November 1924
Joshua came from England with his father George, mother Eliza and family in 1864 on the ship General McClellan.
He and his wife, Fanny, were traveling with his parents and siblings. The overland company roster lists his name as "Josiah," but all other records indicate his name was Joshua.
- Age at Departure: 23
- Head of Household
- Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.
- Find a Grave
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 274.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.