- Birth Date
- 28 October 1849
- Death Date
- 20 May 1926
Eliza traveled from Liverpool to New York in 1864 on the ship General McClellan.
She traveled in this company with the Chappell family. Her name is erroneously recorded as Eliza D. Fletcher on the original company roster. Death records are found under the married name of Fletcher.
- Age at Departure: 14
- Edward Chappell (Age: 42)
- Agnes Chappell (Age: 40)
- Sarah Jane Chappell (Age: 19)
- Priscilla Pitt (Age: 17)
- Emily Ann Chappell (Age: 14)
- Frederick William Chappell (Age: 10)
- Robert Edward Chappell (Age: 6)
- Agnes Boardman Chappell (Age: 4)
- Angelina Arthelia Chappell (Age: 2)
- Jemima Elizabeth Chappell (Age: Infant)
- 1861 England and Wales Census.
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 1920 Utah Census.
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- England and Wales Census, 1851.
- Fletcher, Eliza Duncombe, Life of Eliza Duncombe Fletcher, 1. (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)
- "Obituary," Salt Lake Tribune, 22 May 1926, 20.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1908-1949.
- Utah Death Certificates.