- Birth Date
- 14 January 1819
- Death Date
- 7 November 1901
Sarah Ann Edwards
Sarah Ann Morgan
Sarah, her children Edward, William, Elizabeth, David and Sarah came from Wales in 1864 on the ship General McClellan.
Sarah was a widow from Wales. She was traveling with her five children.
- Age at Departure: 45
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Iron County.
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- Edwards, Elizabeth. "Biography" in Biographies of Elizabeth Edwards Hanks, Pioneer of 1864, Sarah and Morgan Edwards, Pioneer of 1864, and George William Hanks, Pioneer of 1857, Ilene Hanks Kingsbury (Salt Lake City, Utah: privately printed, ).
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 283.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.