- Birth Date
- 14 April 1826
- Death Date
- 14 October 1910
The British Mission Record (as seen in Mormon Migration) and the ship's passenger list all indicate that Betsy's husband James was with them on the overseas journey. However, his name does not appear on any of the overland company records. In fact, on those records, it is Betsy who is listed as head of household. James may have crossed the plains at another time, but he did not travel in this company with his family.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 290.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America