- Birth Date
- 3 December 1817
- Death Date
- 9 November 1887
Elizabeth, her husband Matthew, and three children Hyrum, Matthew and Elizabeth all arrived in New York on 23 June 1864 via the ship The General McClellan. however, only Elizabeth and her two youngest children are seen on the roster for the William S. Warren Company that year. It is likely that her husband and oldest son both hired out as teamsters to help pay their passage. However, further research is needed to confirm that.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Utah County.
- Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.
- Find a Grave
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 293.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.