- Birth Date
- 25 May 1833
- Death Date
- 23 July 1913
Sarah Ann Hart
Sarah Ann Leah
Sarah and her children Samuel, Sarah and Joseph arrived in New York on 23 June 1864 via the ship The General McClellan. Sarah's husband, Samuel Cornelius Hart, Sr., emigrated from England a year later.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Davis County.
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah Death Certificates.