- Birth Date
- 20 July 1847
- Death Date
- 2 February 1872
Ann arrived in New York on 23 June 1864 via the ship The General McClellan. Ship, overland company, and PEF records all seem to indicate that she was traveling alone. She married William Despain after arriving in the Valley.
Birth date listed was found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage), without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 16
- Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 312.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.