- Birth Date
- 16 June 1827
- Death Date
- 16 September 1864
Jane and her four children arrived in New York on 23 June 1864. The youngest (George is not listed on the passenger list because he was born en route on the ship. The Orley Bliss journal documents her death and the death of her baby. More research is needed to confirm her date of birth.
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Bliss, Orley Dewight, Reminiscences and diary, 1864 May-1865 Jan., [2-26].
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- Jeremy, Thomas Evans to President Cannon, 19 June 1864. Millennial Star 26 (23 July 1864): 476-479.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.